Tasmanian Land Conservancy
Tasmania is home to many unique plants and animals which are found nowhere else in the world. Despite iconic national parks and publicly reserved land across the state, countless species are threatened with extinction. Many of these species rely on critical habitat on private land for their survival. Identifying properties with high conservation value and protecting these areas provides essential safe havens and landscape connectivity for species at risk. This is the work of the Tasmanian Land Conservancy.
Support The Tasmanian Land Conservancy
- Donate to a current campaign: help us purchase, secure and manage 150 hectares at Little Swanport on Tasmania’s east coast to protect core habitat for the endangered swift parrot, Tasmanian devil and eastern barred bandicoot. https://tasland.org.au/donate-now/
- Volunteer: get involved in hands-on activities from weed control on our reserves, to helping deliver events and mailouts, or collating images from wildlife monitoring cameras. Register your skills, interests and availability online. https://tasland.org.au/volunteering/
- Become a Natural Guardian: consider leaving a gift in your will and make a powerful pledge to the protection of nature in Tasmania forever. https://tasland.org.au/bequests-to-the-tlc/
- Buy your own conservation property: learn more about conservation properties for sale through the TLC’s Revolving Fund. https://tasland.org.au/properties-for-sale/
- We welcome all people to experience private nature conservation through visiting a reserve, attending events and supporting our various programs.
Website - https://tasland.org.au/
Email - email@example.com
Tel - (03) 6225 1399
Facebook - facebook.com/taslandconservanc
Instagram - @TasLand
Twitter - @Tas_Land